CCSCREDITREPAIR is proud to offer our time proven strategies, including the industry’s first proactive and interactive customer service. In short, clients receive regular progress reports detailing the status of their credit file, including the number of dispute cycles completed and the number of deleted items. Our customer support team is on hand to personally answer any questions by phone or email. Let our professionals work for you. Enroll today and join the thousands of other clients who are enjoying the benefits of improved credit.
1. Contact your CCS sales agent or visit their Web site to complete our simple online enrollment form.
2. After obtaining your credit reports, customized dispute letters will be prepared and sent to you for your approval. We are happy to modify dispute letters when needed. This is especially helpful in the case of mixed credit files among family members, identity theft, or account information that has not been updated in regard to balances or payoffs. Clients are strongly encouraged to attach any support documentation to their dispute letters that may assist and expedite the dispute process.
3. The credit bureaus will mail back a response within 30 days of receiving your dispute letters. Responses will be sent directly to you so you can see the results as they occur.
4. It is imperative that you forward your updated credit reports to our offices to ensure that we are working with accurate information and add any new items, should they appear, to your next set of dispute letters. Your file will be updated and your next set of dispute letters will be prepared and mailed to you.
5. New dispute letters will be sent to you approximately every 60 days throughout your enrollment.
6. Though we can’t guarantee that every derogatory account from your credit file will be removed, we will do our utmost to improve your credit, and educate you with proven strategies.
7) Lenders will also look to see how often you move and whether you rent or own. As with employment history, it pays to have a stable residence.
8) Even without a credit history, it is possible to sign up for many utilities in your own name. Having an electric or gas bill, telephone, cable, or water service in your name also helps. Just having your name on these accounts won’t establish a credit score, but it can be helpful for first-time borrowers.
9) Get a secured credit card. To obtain this type of card, you deposit a specified amount of money into a financial institution who will then issue you a bank credit card. The amount you deposit is your credit limit. After you maintain that account in good standing for a while, you may be able to obtain a regular credit card or loan.